|Farmstead lamb leg boneless
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C. Take the lamb and cut small holes and stud with 5 of the garlic cloves and pieces of lemon thyme.
- Make the marinade by combining the olive oil, chopped rosemary, remaining garlic (chopped up), the zest and juice from 2 lemons, with salt and black pepper.
- Marinade for an hour, before placing the lamb on the oven rack of the pre heated oven, with a tray underneath to catch all the juices as it roasts.
- Roast for approx 1.5 hours or until the required temperature is reached. Reserve the juices in the tray for your gravy.
- To make the mint sauce, chop the fresh mint and combine with vinegar and sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved - set to one side.
- Make the gravy following the manufacturing instructions and don’t forget to add the cooking juices.
- Once the lamb has rested for 30 minutes, serve with the watercress, mint sauce, gravy and spring vegetables.