|Premium Selection Korean Style Pork Belly Strips||5 x 300g|
|Rice Noodles (81764)||400g|
|Asian Vegetable mix||500g|
|Everyday Favourites Sweet Chilli Sauce||250ml|
|Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites Honey||20g|
- Follow the grilling instructions to reheat the pork, once hot, set to one side to keep warm.
- Cook the rice noodles and refresh in cold water then drain and set to one side.
- Mix the Asian vegetable mix with the chilled rice noodles.
- Make the dressing by adding the zest and juice of 3 limes, mirin, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, honey and oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set to one side.
- Slice the shallots and fry in hot oil until crispy.
- Toss the noodles in the dressing and serve into bowls, then top with the slices of Korean Pork, sesame seeds and crispy shallots.