- Following the instructions heat up the Korean pork belly strips, set aside but keep warm.
- Cook the rice noodles and re-fresh in cold water, drain and set to one side.
- Mix the Asian vegetable mix with the cooled rice noodles.
- Make the dressing by adding the zest of 3 limes, Korean BBQ sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy, honey and oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set to one side.
- Slice the shallots and fry in hot oil until crispy.
- Toss the dressing with the noodles and serve into bowls.
- Top with slices of Korean pork belly, sesame seeds and crispy shallots.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Looking for a wholesale Asian food supplier?
Click the link to find out how we can help you.