|Everyday Favourites self raising flour||120g|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium egg||1|
|Vanilla extract||1/4 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Sift the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg, buttermilk vanilla and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Pour this mix into the flour and whisk until well mixed to a smooth batter.
- Line four 4 cm (d) x 8cm (w) metal rings with greaseproof paper.
- Place the rings into a non stick frying pan sprayed with a little oil set over a low heat.
- Half fill each of the mould with the batter.
- Place a lid on the frying pan and leave for 10 minutes.
- Once small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes and the edges are slightly cooked turn the rings over replace the lid onto the pan and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- To test if done insert a skewer into the pancake if it comes out clean then it is cooked.
- Transfer to serving plate lift off the ring and remove the greaseproof paper.
- Serve topped with a fruit compote, maple syrup or whipped cream.