- Make the vegetable stock up then cook the chicken in the stock, then take out and shred.
- Boil a pan of water then blanch the noodles and refresh then drizzle 100ml of soy sauce on the noodle and mix together.
- Then add the garlic, ginger and chillies to the pan and mix well.
- Finely slice the vegetables and the coriander and place in the pots.
- Then beat the two eggs.
- Place the quorn back into the stock pot along with the beaten egg and whisk in. Then ladel over the vegetables.
You can find more of our vegetarian recipes here.
If you're looking for a wholesale vegetarian food supplier
click the link to discover how we can help you deliver the best meat-free products to your customers.