|Everyday Favourites vegetable bouillon paste||Stock|
|Everyday Favourites egg noodles||250g|
|Amoy dark soy sauce||100ml|
|Knorr professional garlic puree||20g|
|Knorr professional ginger puree||30g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||2g|
|Spring onion trimmed||150g|
|Mangetout topped and tailed||200g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2 each|
- Make the vegetable stock up then cook the chicken in the stock, then take out and shred.
- Boil a pan of water then blanch the noodles and refresh then drizzle 100ml of soy sauce on the noodle and mix together.
- Then add the garlic, ginger and chillies to the pan and mix well.
- Finely slice the vegetables and the coriander and place in the pots.
- Then beat the two eggs.
- Place the quorn back into the stock pot along with the beaten egg and whisk in. Then ladel over the vegetables.