|Farmstead British Red Tractor unsmoked rindless back bacon||10 rashers|
|Everyday Favourites English muffins||5|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||10|
|Everyday Favourites malt vinegar||20ml|
|Macphie hollandaise sauce||300ml|
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 4 or 180 °C.
- Place bacon on an oven proof tray and cook until golden brown and temperature is reaching 75°C.
- Split and toast the English muffins.
- Add the malt vinegar to a saucepan of simmering water, stir to create a vortex.
- Crack the egg into the vortex and allow to simmer for 4 minutes until firm. Carefully remove from the water with a slotted spoon and place onto a toasted muffin half.
- Warm the hollandaise sauce and pour on top of the egg once the bacon is cooked place alongside the muffin.