|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||500g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1g|
|Sriracha chilli sauce||150ml|
|Everyday Favourites quick frozen sweetcorn||800g|
|Maris piper potatoes||1.25kg|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||300g|
|Ground white peppper||1g|
|Vegan chicken popcorn||600g|
|Crispy fried onions||50g|
- In a saucepan add the maple syrup, crushed red chilli, smoked paprika and sriracha then warm through and set to one side.
- Sear the corn and set to one side then make mashed potato
- In a large mixing bowl add the mashed potato, plain flour, salt, pepper, sliced spring onions, seared corn and mix.
- Warm the oil and the almond milk and whisk in the yeast then add to the potato mix. Mix well to form a loose batter (you may need to add more milk dependant on how thick the plain mash is).
- Leave the mixture in a warm place for 30-40 minutes, then make the waffles and keep warm.
- Cook the popcorn chicken as per the manufactures instructions and keep warm.
- Place the cooked waffles onto a plate and top with popcorn chicken, the maple glaze and crispy onions.
- Serve with grilled corn ribs and BBQ sauce.