|Ardo 'Grill mix à la Siciliana'||1kg|
|Ardo diced tomatoes||800g|
|Ardo diced onions||200g|
|Ardo Italian herb mix||50g|
|Cauliflower pizza crusts||10|
|Salt & pepper||season with|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Stew the onions in some olive oil and add the tomato dices. Season with salt and pepper and let simmer. Mix smoothly and finish with the Italian herb mix.
- Mix the basil with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the 'Grill mix à la Siciliana' on a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil. Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for five minutes at 180°C.
- Brush the pizza crusts with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange the grilled vegetables on top.
- Bake the pizza in the oven and finish with basil oil.