|Everyday Favourites malt vinegar||1tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites medium free range eggs||2|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||1tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites traditional English muffins||1|
|Loscoe sliced turkey saddle||2 slices|
|Knorr garde d’Or hollandaise sauce||100ml|
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Pour the vinegar, then crack the eggs into a spoon and lower into the water, one at a time.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Cut the muffins in half lengthways and lightly toast. Place the turkey slices then the eggs onto the muffins.
- Pour the hollandaise over the eggs and serve.