|Farmstead turkey breast butterfly skin on||1|
|Everyday Favourites Chinese pine kernels||100g|
|Chopped garlic in oil||10g|
|Maldon sea salt||3g|
|Pure olive oil||100ml|
- Pre heat oven 180ºc. Place the turkey into a roasting tray and make the pesto.
- Toast the pine kernels in a hot pan.
- Place into a food blender and add the garlic , salt and half the fresh basil blitz until smooth then add the remainder of the basil and olive oil and finish with lemon zest.
- Continue to blend until smooth and mixed - place into bowl until required.
- Cut the Lemons in 1/4s and place into roasting tray.
- Drizzle with half the pesto and place the tray into the oven and cook the turkey for approx 2.5 hours until the juices run clear. Leave to rest for half hour.
- Finish with the remaining pesto and leave to rest - Keep basting the turkey with the pesto while resting.