|Onion, finely chopped||1|
|Tilda Arborio rice||200g|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||100g|
|Taleggio cheese, crumbled||75g|
|Red wine vinegar||200ml|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||5g|
|Thyme & rosemary||15g|
|Rocket & walnut pesto|
|Walnuts, roasted & peeled||75g|
|Squeeze of lemon||1|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
- Sweat off the onion and pancetta in olive oil for 2 minutes, then add the Tilda Arborio Rice & continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the beetroot juice and chicken stock, bring to a boil, then turn down heat, cover and cook for exactly 12 minutes.
- Take off the heat, beat in the parmesan cheese, the Taleggio cheese and butter, then season.
- Bring the liquids, sugar and herbs to a simmer, then add the beetroot and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool in liquor.
Rocket & walnut pesto
- Place all ingredients into a blender and roughly blitz.
- Garnish with micro nettles, rocket, celery, pickled walnuts and Taleggio cheese.