|Everyday Favourites cooked quinoa||1kg|
|Everyday Favourites sweetcorn||200g|
|Avocado IQF slices||500g|
|Everyday Favourites red kidney beans||400g|
|Diced red onion||150g|
|Pure olive oil glass||100ml|
|Avocado IQF slices||250g|
|Mexican chilli oil paste||100g|
|Pure orange juice re-seal||100ml|
- Cook the quinoa in line with the package instructions, drain and chill.
- Sear the corn in a hot pan and leave to cool.
- Chop half the avocado (250g) into rough chunks.
- Drain the kidney beans and rise.
- Chop up 20g each of fresh coriander and parsley.
- Dice the red pepper and roast in the oven.
- In a bowl and all the above ingredients with diced red onion and orange segments and tumble together.
- Add the olive oil, remaining avacado, chilli oil and orange juice to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Drizzle over the salad and garnish with a fresh lime wege and a few seasonal leaves.