|Jus-Rol puff pastry sheets||100g|
|Smash hot & cold mix mashed potato||150g|
|Cravendale whole milk||600ml|
|Young's MSC Fraserburgh smokehouse Scottish boned kipper fillets||150g|
|Everyday Favourites grated mature white Cheddar||100g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||60g|
- Defrost the puff pastry sheet.
- Place the mash in a heat proof bowl. Bring the milk, water and kipper to the boil and add it to the mash powder mix until smooth and incorporated.
- Add the grated cheese to the mash mixture and leave to cool slightly.
- Spread the mash over the puff pastry evenly and roll into a cylinder.
- Egg wash the top and slice into 2cm pieces.
- Place flat on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C, or gas mark 4.