|Salmon portion skinless||150g|
|Free range medium eggs||1pce|
|Creamed horseradish sauce||30ml|
- Prep: cook potatoes and mash, separate eggs and keep the white.
- Place the salmon on a tray and roast in a hot oven.
- Next, skin the salmon and remove any bones, then flake into a bowl. Add the mashed potato and mix well.
- Fold through the peas and add the chopped chives to the bowl along with the egg whites, horseradish, cream, and flour. Mix well and season to taste.
- Place a pan on the stove and heat gently. While pan is getting hot, divide the mix into 10 even balls or create as one large fritter.
- Add a little of the butter and oil to the pan and heat, then press the balls out slightly and add to the pan. Fry on both sides until golden brown and piping hot.