|Ramona’s Kitchen original falafel||5 pieces|
|Ramona’s Kitchen original houmous||100g|
|Salad onion||1 chopped|
|Sunflower seeds (toast seeds in advance)||10g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place falafels on a baking tray in an oven heated at 180 deg C for 8-10 minutes. Turn over and then cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the tough stems of the kale before you start. In a serving bowl add the kale, half of the lime juice, a drizzle of good quality olive oil and a little sea salt. Massage until the kale starts to soften.
- Rinse the spring onions under water and remove any wilted or damaged tops or slimy skins. Finely chop the spring onion whites. Add finely chopped coriander and Ramona’s Kitchen grilled pepper salad or a suitable alternative. Squeeze a quarter of the lime juice and mix altogether.
- In a dry frying pan, over a medium heat, pour a single layer of raw sunflower seeds. Continue to stir every 15-20 seconds until the seeds become aromatic.
- Lightly warm the tortilla on a grill pan/frying pan.
- Spread Ramona’s Kitchen original houmous as a base layer on the tortilla.
- Place massaged kale, 4 Ramona’s Kitchen original falafel and a dollop of salsa on top of the houmous. Sprinkle with lightly toasted sunflower seeds.
- Folds sides of the tortilla and roll.