|Steak hand diced||1000g|
|Pure olive oil||45ml|
|Brown skin onion||180g|
|Multi use tomato base||500g|
|Sliced green jalapeno peppers||70g|
|Red kidney beans||200g|
|(jalapeno corn bread) sweetcorn||150g|
|(jalapeno corn bread) spring onion||1|
|(jalapeno corn bread) triple lion medium cornmeal||500g|
|(jalapeno corn bread) caster sugar drum|
|(jalapeno corn bread) sea salt|
|(jalapeno corn bread) baking powder gluten free||40g|
|(jalapeno corn bread) salted butter||100g|
|(jalapeno corn bread) large fresh eggs||2|
|(jalapeno corn bread) whole milk||480ml|
|(jalapeno corn bread) sliced green jalapeno peppers||20g|
Pulled Beef Chilli
- Prep make a 60g shot of expresso, char grill peppers, dice tomatoes, slice onions
- In a mixing bowl add the beef , 10ml oil and all the spices and allow to marinade for 30-40 minutes.
- In a sauce pan add the remainder of the oil and sauté the sliced onions until caramelised.
- Sauté the beef in a hot frying pan and then add to the onions.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes, Gustoso, chipotle paste and jalapenos and allow to simmer for 2 hours until the meat or until the meat is tender and falls apart when pulled. Then add the beans
- Finish with the expresso, chop the coriander and fold through along with the chargrilled peppers before serving.
- Serve with the cornbread & rice.
Jalapeno Corn Bread
- Pre heat oven to 180c
- Line a loaf cake tin with greaseproof paper and brush with butter - Set to one side.
- Sear the corn and spring onions and set to one side.
- In a mixer add the cornmeal, sugar ,salt, baking powder then melt the butter and add along with the eggs , milk and chopped jalapeno's.
- Fold in the corn and spring onions then pour into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until cooked.
- Serve with the chilli.