|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs, lightly beaten||2|
|Chicken thigh meat 80-100 skinless/boneless, chopped||120g|
|Everyday Favourites grated mild coloured Cheddar||100g|
|Arla UHT milk||80ml|
|KTC sunflower oil||20ml|
|Everyday Favourites chopped tomatoes||200g|
|Salt & pepper to taste||1 pinch|
- Preheat the oven to 205°C, gas mark 6.
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tray lightly with some sunflower oil.
- In a bowl, whisk the beaten eggs well with chicken, grated cheese, milk and sunflower oil. Combine mixture with half of chopped tomatoes. Whisk well.
- Mix the flour together with mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the muffin dough into the tray and top off with the remaining chopped tomatoes and grated Cheddar.
- Bake off in the preheated oven until golden (20-25 mins).
Make sure you check out our full Farmstead range here.