|Haddock fillet boned||1|
|Everyday Favourites plain white flour||20g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn|
|Everyday Favourites coarse grain mustard||6ml|
- Remove haddock from packaging, place on a tray, cover in clingfilm and place into the fridge
- Place the plain white flour onto a flat tray and place to one side
- In a saucepan add half the butter, once melted add the diced shallots and sauté quickly until softened. Then add sliced leeks and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the white wine to the saucepan and reduce, finish with the double cream and cracked black pepper. Keep warm
- Peel the potatoes and cook until tender, drain, lightly crush and fold in the course grain mustard. Keep warm
- Remove haddock form fridge, dust in plain flour and season with salt & pepper
- Heat a frying pan, add a tablespoon of oil, place the haddock into the pan and cook on both sides until golden. Then add the remaining butter & baste until core temperature has been reached.
- To serve, place the haddock onto your chosen plate, add your crushed potatoes and top with the creamed leeks.