|La Espanola refined olive oil tin||1 tbsp|
|Farmstead Moroccan-style lamb cutlets||8|
|Everyday Favourites pine kernels||100g|
|Everyday Favourites flaked almonds||100g|
|Ramona’s Kitchen deluxe houmous||200g|
- Crush the fennel and cumin seeds, add to nuts, coat in oil and toast until golden.
- Add the Harissa paste to the houmous with a splash of oil and swirl.
- Grill the pre-marinated cutlets for around 3 minutes each side, until medium.
- Crush the cooled spiced nut mix with a rolling pin.
- Serve the lamb with the Harissa houmous & spiced nut crust.
- Dip lamb into the houmous followed by the nuts for authenticity.
Serves 4 as part of a mezze platter.