|MAGGI® Mashed Potato Flakes||200g|
|Vegetarian extra mature cheddar cheese, grated (for the filling)||110g|
|Vegetarian Red Leicester cheddar cheese, grated (for the filling)||40g|
|Spring onion, washed and thinly sliced||20g|
|Chives, finely chopped||5g|
|Cracked black pepper, to taste|
|10” wholemeal tortillas||10|
|Mozzarella cheese, grated||50g|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Add the water followed by the potato flakes to a bowl and whisk for 30 seconds. Leave to reconstitute for two minutes.
- After two minutes re-mix and add the mature cheddar, Red Leicester, spring onion, chives, and black pepper.
- Divide the potato mix between the tortillas, (try using an ice-cream scoop) and spread evenly over half the tortilla. Add the mozzarella to the top of the potato.
- Fold the tortillas over to form a semi-circle and lightly brush each side of the tortilla with the vegetable oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200⁰C for 8 minutes or until crisp and golden and serve with the salad.