|Napolina olive oil||2 tbsps|
|Onion, finely chopped||1|
|Red pepper, chopped||1|
|Garlic clove, crushed||1|
|Can of Napolina chopped tomatoes||1|
|Napolina gnocchi||1 pack|
|Torn basil||1 handful|
|Mozzarella, sliced||1 ball|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat the grill to high. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the chopped onion and chopped red pepper for a few minutes.
- Pop in the diced turkey and fry for another few minutes until it starts to colour.
- Stir in the crushed garlic clove, fry for 1 min, tip in the Napolina chopped tomatoes and the gnocchi, then bring to a simmer.
- Bubble for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the gnocchi is soft and the sauce has thickened. Season, stir through the torn basil leaves, then transfer to a large ovenproof dish.
- Top with sliced mozzarella, then grill for 5-6 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden. Serve immediately.