|Canned sweetcorn kernels||150g|
|Canned black turtle beans||100g|
|Red capsicum diced||1|
|Small red onion, finely chopped||1|
|Olive oil||½ tbsp|
|Black pepper||½ tsp|
|Chilli pepper||¼ tsp|
|Lime juice||a sprinkle|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Rinse quinoa, transfer to a pan of water, add salt and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Whilst the quinoa is cooking add sweetcorn, black turtle beans, chopped capsicum, onions and olive oil to a mixing bowl.
- Drain the quinoa and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add black and chilli pepper, lime juice and mix together.
- Slightly warm the tortillas fill, wrap and serve.