|Farmstead chicken breast||600g|
|Garlic cloves crushed||2|
|Casa De Mare pitted black olives||100g|
|Parsley (finely chopped)||50g|
|Essential Cuisine chicken stock mix||400ml|
|Everyday Favourites clear blossom honey||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Add both sliced lemons, olives and cherry tomatoes to a medium sized oven tray then set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan, season the chicken with salt, parsley and add crushed garlic and brown. Turn off the heat and add 1 tbsp honey. Mix together well.
- Lay the chicken on top of the olives and lemon. Scatter the tomatoes around the chicken and add 50ml of water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking make the couscous. In a saucepan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, add the couscous and gently fry for 2 minutes then add 400ml of boiling stock.
- Simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally until the couscous is soft throughout and the stock has been absorbed. Add a little extra water if required.
- Add the couscous to the oven tray, mix with the chicken and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Finely chop 3 tbsps of parsley, and mix.
- Serve and garnish with remaining parsley.