|Lakeland Dairies butter||100g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||50g|
|Everyday Favourites pitted prunes||200g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour Red Tractor||140g|
|Everyday Favourites cocoa powder||40g|
|Irish stout whipped topping:|
|Millac Gold Double||500g|
|Irish stout (Guinness)||100ml|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Whip together the Lakeland Dairies butter and caster sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg and yogurt and add the vanilla paste.
- Soak the prunes in the Irish stout.
- Add the egg mixture to the butter mixture and whip.
- Sieve the plain flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and fold into the mixture.
- Add the Irish stout and prunes and mix well.
- Pour into the cup cake papers and bake at 175℃ for 40 mins.
- Whip together Millac Gold Double, black treacle, Irish stout and lemon juice to firm peak and fill a piping bag.
- Once cooled, pipe the cream onto the muffins.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of cocoa powder.