|Baking powder||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and set aside.
- Place the All-Bran, milk and honey into a large mixing bowl and stir. Once combined, let it stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
- Add the egg whites and oil and beat well.
- Then add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or grease and divide the batter evenly.
- Bake at 200 °C (400 °F) gas mark 6 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.