|Salmon supreme 170-200gm scaled and boned||1|
|Edo Udon noodles||275g|
|Prep Premium Toasted sesame oil||10g|
|Tamari soy sauce||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites pure canadian maple syrup||10ml|
|Everyday Favourites cornflour||3g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||0.5g|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||100ml|
|Essential Cuisine miso stock base||20ml|
|Crispy fried onions||3g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||0.5g|
- Remove the salmon from packaging and set to one side.
- Heat a frying pan and a little of the sesame oil, then fry the salmon skin-side down until crispy. Then turn over and continue to cook until golden brown but soft to touch.
- Heat a saucepan and add the remainder of the sesame oil. Quickly fry the ginger and garlic, then add the tamari, mirin, maple syrup and thicken with cornflour. Finish with crushed red chilli and half the sesame seeds.
- Add the cooked Udon noodles to the sauce and keep warm.
- Combine the juice from one lemon and a lime with the mayonnaise, miso base and toasted sesame seeds – pour the mix into a bottle for drizzling over at the end.
- Place the noodles into a bowl, then top with crispy salmon, fresh coriander, fried onions and drizzle with the citrus miso mayo.
- Serve with asparagus tempura as an additional topping.