|Hellmann’s vegan mayo 2.6L||250ml|
|Red wine vinegar||200ml|
|Knorr Professional garlic purée||750g|
|Knorr paste vegetable bouillon||400g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Using the Hellmann’s vegan mayo to help give the toastie its crisp coating!
- Blend chestnuts, hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds to course crumb texture.
- Add breadcrumbs, garlic puree, picked thyme and KNORR Paste Vegetable Bouillon. Mix well.
- Roll into large cylinder, covered in baking parchment and foil.
- Bake in oven at 170c for 30 minutes.
Red onion marmalade:
5. Over low heat cook red onions with olive oil and thyme till soft and lightly browned.
6. Add red wine vinegar and caster sugar and reduce to sticky consistency.
To finish and serve:
7. Spread Hellmann’s vegan mayo on both sides of two slices of sourdough loaf.
8. Top one slice with red onion marmalade, slices of nut roast and grated vegan cheese.
9. Top with the other slice and fry in dry pan over medium heat till golden brown and melted in the middle.