|Vegan butter alternative||25g|
|Roughly chopped onions||150g|
|Tikka masala paste||120g|
|Red peppers, large dice||120g|
|Maggi Rich & Rustic tomato sauce||800g|
|Garden Gourmet fillet pieces||1.2kg|
|Mange tout, shredded||200g|
|Tenderstem broccoli, prepped and blanched||300g|
|Dairy free Vegan cream||80ml|
|Dairy free yoghurt||150ml|
|Chopped coriander leaves, to serve||10g|
|Wholemeal uncooked rice, to be steamed and served with curry||600g|
|Spiced cauliflower indredients|
|Mild chilli powder||3g|
|Mild curry powder||3g|
|Cauliflower, small florets blanched||1kg|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat 4 tbsp vegetable oil and the vegan butter alternative in a large pan on a moderate heat, add the onions and cook for 15-20 mins until soft.
- Add the tikka masala paste and red peppers, cook for 5 mins.
- Add the Maggi Rich & Rustic Tomato Sauce, rinse the can with water and add to the sauce, leave to simmer gently for 10mins, then add the Garden Gourmet fillet pieces, mange tout & blanched tenderstem broccoli, simmer another 5 mins.
- To finish the curry, add the mango chutney, single cream replacement & yogurt replacement. Warm thoroughly scatter with the chopped coriander and serve with the steamed wholemeal rice.
Chefs Tip: Serve this vegan tikka masala recipe with warm naan breads and a tomato & red onion salad.
Method for the spiced cauliflower
- Heat the oil in a thick based frying/sauté pan and add all the spices, reduce the heat and cook for approx. 1min.
- Add the blanched cauliflower florets and sauté in the spices, coat well.
- Finish with the fresh chopped coriander and serve warm