|Everyday Favourites salted butter||50g|
|Fresh mushrooms, sliced||500g|
|Onion, finely chopped||80g|
|Chopped garlic in oil||15g|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet skinless 200-230g||500g|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||45g|
|Everyday Favourites UHT dairy single cream||200ml|
|Everyday Favourites tomato purée||20g|
|Courvoisier VS cognac||20ml|
|Everyday Favourites paprika||10g|
|Salt & pepper||to season|
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat with butter and fry onions until glassy, add mushrooms and garlic and fry until the moisture of the mushrooms has evaporated. Remove frying pan from the heat, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Cut the fillets into strips. Heat a skillet with butter on a medium heat and fry the strips until golden brown in about 5 minutes.
- Heat the cognac in a small pan and pour the warm cognac over the chicken and flambé.
- Add the cream and half of the parsley to the pan, stir in the tomato paste and the paprika powder. Season with salt and pepper and leave on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide the chicken with the sauce over the plates. Spoon some mushrooms and sprinkle with the rest of the parsley.