|Pure olive oil tin||45g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black pepper||1/2tsp|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet skinless 140-170g||6pcs|
|Everyday Favourites grated mild coloured Cheddar cheese||120g|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs (optional)||9 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (gas mark 6).
- Heat a frying pan on high heat and pour the oil into the pan. Quickly and short, fry the washed spinach until it has melted. Turn the heat off and stir the ricotta and crushed black pepper through the spinach.
- Put the fillet on a chopping board and use a sharp knife to make about 5 deep cuts into the fillet. Be sure you make it not too deep as that you cut the chicken fillet into pieces.
- Press the spinach mixture especially well into the cuts and press it so that you really fill the chicken. If you use breadcrumbs (preferably panko, this makes it extra crunchy), sprinkle it over it now.
- Finally, sprinkle the cheddar cheese over it and put the chicken breasts in the preheated oven. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until a nice golden brown topping!