|Cup of rice||1|
|Everyday Favourites cayenne pepper||1g|
|Everyday Favourites turmeric||2.5g|
|Everyday Favourites mixed spice||2g|
|Everyday Favourites medium curry powder||33g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic powder||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites chilli powder||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites medium desiccated coconut||20g|
|Chicken breasts or sweet potato||2|
|Red or white onion||1|
|Sunflower oil||1 tbsp|
|Optional ingredients for the finishing touch|
|Fresh bay leaves|
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- Season your chicken breasts with a pinch of salt and pepper, then place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add water to a pan and cook your rice until boiling.
- Preheat oil in a wok or a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
- Using the cooked chicken breasts, shred the chicken or dice, which ever you prefer, then add to the wok.
- Add coconut milk and the various spices listed in the ingredients, keep mixing until cooked.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of fresh chives and bay leaves.