|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||12|
|Pork sausage meat||300g|
|Brindisa Leon cooking chorizo||300g|
|Everyday Favourites plain white flour||1tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4 (beaten)|
|Everyday Favourites golden breadcrumbs||350g|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||1 pinch|
|World Of Spice coarse ground black pepper||1 pinch|
- Boil some water and cook the 12 eggs for five minutes, then drain and cool under the cold tap and peel.
- Mix the sausage meat and chorizo together.
- Season with salt and pepper then divide into 12 balls and flatten into patties.
- Wrap the meat around each of the eggs evenly, moulding it with your hands.
- Have 3 shallow containers ready, one with the flour, one with the beaten egg and the third with the breadcrumbs.
- Put the eggs through the flour first, shaking off any excess, then through the beaten egg and finally the breadcrumbs, remoulding if necessary.
- Pre-heat oil to 150-160°C and cook the eggs for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oil and drain on some kitchen paper.
- Can be served hot or cold.