- Place chicken on a tray and the breadcrumbs on another tray.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and place in a tray.
- Place flour on a tray then take the chicken and place in the flour then into the egg mix and then into the breadcrumbs and place on a clean tray.
- Chop onions, garlic and ginger into small pieces and dry fry with the curry powder for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, soy sauce and stock, simmer for 15 minutes until thickened then fold through the yoghurt.
- Cook chicken fillet in the oven 200°C for 12 minutes until core temperature reaches 82°C.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Serve with rice or salad box
Looking for a Japanese wholesale food supplier
? Click the link to find out how we can help you.