|Farmstead chicken fillet escalope slightly battened||850g|
|Everyday favourites plain flour||100g|
|Everyday favourites free range medium eggs||3 each|
|Arla UHT milk||150ml|
|Breadcrumbs japanese panko||100g|
|Knorr professional ginger puree||30g|
|Knorr professional garlic puree||30g|
|Everyday favourites mild madras curry powder||20g|
|Rowse clear honey||80g|
|Amoy light soy sauce||50ml|
|Knorr vegetable powder bouillon||1ltr|
|Dale farm low fat natural yogurt||100g|
- Place chicken on a tray and the breadcrumbs on another tray.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and place in a tray.
- Place flour on a tray then take the chicken and place in the flour then into the egg mix and then into the breadcrumbs and place on a clean tray.
- Chop onions, garlic and ginger into small pieces and dry fry with the curry powder for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, soy sauce and stock, simmer for 15 minutes until thickened then fold through the yoghurt.
- Cook chicken fillet in the oven 200°C for 12 minutes until core temperature reaches 82°C.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Serve with rice or salad box