|Greens fresh frozen cauliflower rice||1kg|
|Almonds, chopped and roasted||4 tbsp|
|2 pomegranates||Seeds of|
|Sundried tomatoes, chopped||12|
|Black pepper, salt, ras-el-hanout spice mix||to season|
|Olive oil||6 tbsp|
|Mint||chopped (and some leaves for decoration)|
|Coriander, chopped||to garnish|
- Heat the oil in a large pan and stir-fry the frozen cauliflower for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and season with pepper, salt and ras-el-hanout spice mix.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, the pomegranate seeds and the roasted almonds.
- Mix 6 spoons of olive oil with the lime juice and finish with the herbs to taste.
- Can be served as a salad, or as side dish.