|Napolina Cannellini Beans, drained 220g||1|
|Napolina extra virgin olive oil||2 tsps|
|Cloves of garlic, finely chopped||2|
|Napolina green pesto||4 tsps|
|Cherry tomatoes, halved||6|
|Red onion, sliced into strips||½|
|Large yellow pepper, sliced into strips||¼|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Make your own pizza bases using Napolina’s ‘how to make pizza dough’ video on the ‘Cooking with Napolina’ YouTube channel and try this alternative pizza recipe for your topping!
- Drain the cannellini beans and pour into a bowl, mashing until smooth.
- Finely chop the garlic and add this to the bowl.
- Stir in 4 teaspoons of green pesto and the extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of bean mixture across the pizza base.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, slice the courgette into discs and slice the yellow pepper and red onion into long strips.
- Place evenly all around the top of the pizza.
- Put the pizza in a preheated oven at 220°c / Fan 200°c / Gas Mark 7 for 10 minutes until golden and crispy.