|Napolina olive oil||2 tbsps|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
|Garlic cloves, finely chopped||3|
|Leeks, sliced into chunks||3|
|Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped||1|
|Napolina chopped tomatoes 400g||2|
|Napolina butter beans, drained 400g||1|
|Napolina cannellini beans, drained 400g||1|
|Chopped flat-leaf parsley||a handful|
- Heat 2 tablespoons Napolina olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Chop the onions and garlic. Deseed and chop the chilli. Add to the pan, frying until softened.
- Slice the leeks into chunks, add to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the cans of tomatoes to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain the cans of butter beans and cannellini beans, then add to the pan, simmering for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper before serving.