|Banana - ripe and mashed||340g|
|Pure olive oil glass||80ml|
|Tate & Lyle light soft brown sugar||60g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||30g|
|Alpro oat original||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||210g|
|Dr Oetker baking powder||6g|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||6g|
|Maldon sea salt||1g|
|Quaker Oats gluten free original porridge||30g|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Mash the banana with the oil, sugar, maple syrup and oat milk.
- Stir all the other ingredients together apart from the oats in a large bowl and then add the wet mix.
- Spray a loaf tin with oil or line with parchment paper then spoon the mixture in and sprinkle with the oats.
- Bake for 40 minutes uncovered - check with a skewer to see if it’s cooked - it should have a light bounce to the touch.
- Once cooked turn out onto a cooling wire.