|Callebaut® ruby chocolate callets, melted||200g|
|Callebaut® dark chocolate pencils||garnish with|
|Shortbread cookie crumbs||250g|
|Butter, melted||6 tbsps|
|Caster sugar||2 tbsps|
|Sweetened condensed milk||175ml|
|Powdered gelatin||1 pack or 7g|
|Full-fat brick-style plain cream cheese, room temperature||500g|
|Beetroot powder||1 tbsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Crumbled freeze-dried raspberries||2 tbsps|
|Dried rose petals per slice||1-2 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- For the crust, toss together shortbread crumbs, and melted butter. Then, press into the bottom of a 9-inch quick release cake tin and freeze for 30 to 60 minutes or until firm.
- For the filling, sprinkle gelatin over yuzu juice and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After standing, gradually stir in 75ml of boiling water until the gelatin is completely dissolved, then set aside and cool slightly.
- Stir together the melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk then set aside to cool.
- Whilst cooling, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, then beat in the double cream, beet root powder and vanilla until smooth. Once combined, stir in the melted chocolate mixture and then the gelatin mixture until blended, then pour over the crust base.
- Smooth over the top and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Cut the cheesecake into 8 wedges and garnish each serving with 2-3 frozen raspberries, 1 tsp freeze dried raspberries, 1-2 tbsps sprinkling of dried rose petals, and Callebaut® dark chocolate pencils.
Top tip: use a clean, warm knife to cut each slice of cheesecake.