|Three colour quinoa||350g|
|S&B black rice||200g|
|Pure olive oil||150ml|
|Maldon sea salt||2g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorns||0.5g|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||180g|
|Orchard Grove orange juice||100ml|
|Diced sweet potato||200g|
|Diced red onions||200g|
|Sliced spring onions||80g|
|Chick peas in water||400g|
|Everyday Favourites raisins||60g|
- Cook all grains separately and chill until required.
- Make the dressing by combining 100ml olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, cranberry sauce and orange juice and whisk.
- Roast the sweet potato and red onions in the remainder of the oil until tender then chill.
- Slice the spring onions and add to a bowl with the chickpeas, grains, raisins, dressing and sweet potato mix.
- Toast the pecans, break into even size pieces, and add half to the bowl.
- Tumble all the ingredients together and top with the remaining toasted pecans.