|White wine vinegar||17ml|
|Flora plant butter unsalted||50g|
|Alpro Soya Original Drink||250ml|
- For the Cupcakes:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Then mix wet ingredients together and slowly add them to the dry ingredients.
- Place the mixture into a muffin case and then bake at 180° for approximately 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For the Ganache:
- Dry caramelise the sugar, then add the soy milk slowly and stir well.
- Allow to cool, then melt the chocolate and add along with the sea salt.
- Pipe on cupcakes once cooled.