|Radish pre-packed||0.1 pieces|
|Spring onion trimmed||0.1 pieces|
|Lemons (pack of 5)||0.1 pieces|
|Lime loose pack||0.1 pieces|
|WRTE Asian slaw mix||40g|
|Gourment selection coated thin cut fries 10mm||100g|
|Mock chicken popcorn||100g|
|Bulls eye BBQ sauce Heinz||30ml|
|Everyday favourite English mustard||20ml|
|Lion premium vegan mayonnaise||40ml|
|Crispy fried onions||10g|
|Santa maria chipotle paste||8g|
- Take the Asian slaw, add lemon and lime juice to taste, and chop the coriander.
- Mix the chipotle with half of the mayonnaise, and separately mix the mustard with the rest of the mayonnaise.
- Slice the radish and spring onions.
- Cook the chips and popcorn chicken pieces in a fryer. Once cooked, serve the popcorn ‘chicken’ on top of the chips, and top with the Asian slaw.
- Garnish with coriander, radish and spring onions. Top with the chipotle dressing, BBQ and mustard. Finally, top with the crispy onions.