|Tilda easy cook brown wholegrain rice or Tilda wholegrain basmati rice||250g|
|Tofu, cubed and dried||220g|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsps|
|Red chilli, finely chopped||1|
|Sugar snap peas||Large handful|
|Baby corn||Large handful|
|Broccoli florets||Large handful|
|Pak choi leaves||A few|
|Lemongrass stalk, bruised||1|
|Thumb ginger, finely grated||1|
|Clove garlic, crushed||1|
|Sesame oil||2 tsps|
|Teriyaki sauce||4 tsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Cook the rice as per the instructions on pack.
- Heat the oil in large pan. Add the cubed tofu and cook for about five minutes until brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the stir fry vegetables, chilli, sugar snap peas, broccoli, pak choi and lemongrass into the pan and cook over a high heat until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the vegetables to the cooked rice and stir through the cooked tofu.
- Blend the ginger, garlic, mirin, sesame oil and teriyaki sauce together and stir into the hot rice.