|Lamb roasted onion & coriander burger 224g||1|
|Gourmet sourdough bun||1|
|Zorba delicacies tzatsiki||25g|
|Stokes cider & horseradish mustard||20g|
- Chargrill the lamb burger allowing the fat to drip away until the centre reaches 75oC, allow to rest, season the burger after cooking.
- Toast the sour dough bun well.
- Mix the tzatsiki and shredded red cabbage together to make a pink slaw.
- Place in this order on the base of the toasted bun – cider & horseradish mustard, cooked burger, tzatsiki slaw.
- Put the burger top on and skewer with a long paddle, place on a lined board with a basket of rustic chips.