|Semi-dried tomatoes in oil||150g|
|Olives et al harrisa paste||80g|
|Pure olive oil||80ml|
|Arley plant based evolution koftas||10|
|Cheese vegan Greek feta style||200g|
|Munchy seeds mega omega tamari seven seed mix||2 packets|
- Place the defrosted salad into a bowl and add the chopped semi dried tomatoes and a little of the marinade.
- Spread the hummus around the plate and top this with the salad.
- Mix the olive oil and harissa together with the juice of 1 lemon. Cut the remainder of the lemon into wedges for the finished dish.
- Brush the defrosted kofta with the harissa dressing before grilling until the koftas are hot. Keep brushing with the dressing whilst they’re cooking.
- Slice the koftas and place them onto the salad. Finish with some crumbled vegan ‘feta’, a handful of micro-coriander and the seed mix.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon wedge over the dish, and serve the salad up with some flat bread if desired.
For more inspiration on creating the perfect summer menu, head to our Celebrate Summer page