|Semi-dried tomatoes in oil||150g|
|Olives et al harrisa paste||80g|
|Pure olive oil||80ml|
|Arley plant based evolution koftas||10|
|Cheese vegan Greek feta style||200g|
|Munchy seeds mega omega tamari seven seed mix||2 packets|
- Place the defrosted salad into a bowl and add the chopped semi dried tomatoes and a little of the marinade.
- Spread the hummus around the plate and top this with the salad.
- Mix the olive oil and harissa together with the juice of 1 lemon. Cut the remainder of the lemon into wedges for the finished dish.
- Brush the defrosted kofta with the harissa dressing before grilling until the koftas are hot. Keep brushing with the dressing whilst they’re cooking.
- Slice the koftas and place them onto the salad. Finish with some crumbled vegan ‘feta’, a handful of micro-coriander and the seed mix.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon wedge over the dish, and serve the salad up with some flat bread if desired.