|Everyday Favourites grated mature white cheddar||25g|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||0.1g|
|Farmstead red tractor minced pork||100g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||1|
|Potato maris poper||40g|
|Cabbage savoy||0.1 pieces|
|Beef diced 90% visual lean||100g|
|Essential cuisine beef stock mix||25g|
|Gustoso multi-use tomato base||40g|
|Tilda brown 'n' white rice||100g|
|Yutaka panko bread crumbs||20g|
- Finely dice the onions and chop the thyme. Make the beef stock as per instructions.
- Prep the cabbage by taking out the stalk and lightly blanch.
- Put fine slice marks (around 1mm) across the top of the potatoes, and brush with butter before seasoning and placing onto an oven tray. Bake the potatoes, and add the bread crumbs and cheese just before they’re ready, and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Blanch the rice as per instructions and refresh.
- Add both minces and the cooked rice, onions and thyme into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the mince mixture into balls, to the size you desire, and wrap them in cabbage before placing them bottom side down in a baking tray.
- Oven bake at 175c in beef stock until a core temperature of 75c is reached.
- When cooked, drain the cooking liquor into a pan and add the tomato sauce base. Reduce and season until you have the desired consistency.
- Serve up with the hassle back potatoes.