|Low fat natural yoghurt||20g|
|Fresh cod||1 piece|
|Free range medium egg||1 piece|
|Broccoli tender stem||20g|
|Mild madras curry powder||3g|
|Three colour quinoa||80g|
|White mustard seeds||1g|
- Cook and refresh the grains/lentils and set to one side.
- Place diced red onion, chick peas, red & yellow diced pepper, diced courgette, cumin, 1/2 the turmeric, garlic, grated ginger, madras curry powder and oil onto a roasting tray and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender. - set to one side.
- In a blender add the yoghurt, garam masala, green chilli, oil, grated ginger and garlic, coriander and blend together until smooth.
- Chargrill the tender stem broccoli and roast the sweet potato - keep warm.
- Mix the grains with the roasted chick pea mix and set to one side.
- Steam the cod and poach the egg.