|For the profiteroles:|
|For the topping:|
|Callebaut white chocolate callets – recipe Nº W2||200g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place the raspberries and a ¼ of the whipping cream into a mixing bowl, mix with an electric mixer until the raspberries are completely broken up.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, using a spatula to push all the way through – discard the seeds and remaining pulp.
- Add the remaining whipping cream and icing sugar, mix until combined and the cream starts to form soft peaks.
- Spoon the cream into a piping bag and a fill each individual profiterole case.
- Build the profiterole tower, then heat the white chocolate callets in the microwave with the whipping cream, heat for 20 seconds at a time until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Pour the white chocolate sauce over the profiterole tower, for added theatre do this at the table in front of your diners.