|Farmstead chicken thigh boneless skinless||1|
|Everday Favourites large fresh eggs||1|
|Spring onion trimmed||0.02g|
|Lee Kum Kee premium dark soy sauce||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites whole black peppercorn||0.01g|
|La Espanola pure olive oil glass||10ml|
|Major chicken stock mix||15g|
|Tilda brown 'n' white rice||120g|
- Marinate the chicken thigh with vinegar, soy, black pepper, grated ginger and garlic for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat a large pan and fry the onions. Add the chicken and seal until it’s nice and browned. Then add the carrot batons, bay leaf, chicken stock and the marinade from the chicken.
- Cook until the chicken is tender and the vegetables are cooked. Then pull the chicken thigh with two forks.
- Cook the rice separately and keep it warm.
- Soft boil the egg and cut it into two halves.
- Place the cooked rice into a bowl and top it with the chicken and soft boiled egg. Serve it with crushed red chilli if you wish to add some spice.