|MSC haddock fillets 88-112g||2|
|Essential Cuisine stock mix fish||1 pint|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||25g|
|Il Pesatore chorizo, sliced||75g|
|Ware potatoes (washed)||150g|
|Bb - Parsley flat||5g|
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar||20ml|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2|
|Red cherry tomatoes||8|
- Make up a pint of fish stock using the fish stock base. Chop the parsley and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the potatoes into a pan of seasoned water and bring to the boil for 10 minutes until cooked, then drain.
- Place the haddock into a braising pan and cover with fish stock, place into a hot oven and cook for 10 minutes. When ready remove and drain the fish well and keep warm.
- Cut the potatoes and tomatoes in half.
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan, add the chorizo and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes and parsley – cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Heat a pan of water with 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar. When simmering add the eggs and poach for 3-4 minutes until cooked but still runny.
- To plate, place the sauté potatoes and chorizo into a bowl and add the poached haddock – season with salt and pepper then top with the poached egg.