|Mission Foods Indian spiced wraps||4|
|Cooked crispy breaded chicken breasts (sliced)||2|
|Cooked wholegrain rice||400g|
|Spinach||scatter on each|
|Sliced red pepper||top each with|
|Sliced red chilli||a sprinkle on each|
|Fresh coriander||a small handful on each|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
This vibrant Indian Spiced Wrap from Mission Foods is flavoured with mild spices, including turmeric, to create a vibrant colour. It is ideal with a range of fillings and is teamed with a mild curry dressing in this recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients for the creamy mild curry dressing in a bowl and smear each wrap with a generous amount of the mixture.
- Divide the wholegrain rice equally between the four wraps.
- Top each wrap with the crispy breaded chicken, divided equally.
- Add a scattering of spinach leaves, some sliced red pepper, a sprinkle of red chilli slices and finish with a small handful of fresh coriander tops to each wrap.
- Roll, cut and serve each wrap.